At the Kauri Centre we care for older people during the day with aroha and respect. We can collect and take you home again. Fun activities, a hot meal, lots to do and friendly faces.
- A day programme/care for seniors.
- Person centred care for those living in the community of Te Puke and districts.
- Leave your loved one with us for the day while you do what you need to do.
- A full programme of fun and activities especially for older folk.
- A midday meal and morning and afternoon teas included.
- Service Type: Day Centres
- Location: Te Puke
- Street: St. Johns Anglican Church Hall, 47 Jocelyn Street
- City: Te Puke
- Map Address: 47 Jocelyn Street, Te Puke, Bay Of Plenty
- Phone: (07) 218 0108
- Mobile: Colin Oomen - 021 1359090
- Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager: Colin Oomen
- Brochure: https://anglicancarewaiapu.nz/wp-content/uploads/Kauri-Centre-Brochure-1.pdf
Open Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 3pm