Heretaunga Seniors is a warm, welcoming community centre that offers a variety of activities and services for seniors. These include keep fit therapeutic exercises, computer classes, a community day, with entertainment & guest speakers, a games day including indoor bowls, cards etc.
We provide a two-course hot meal cooked on site twice a week, monthly van outings and transport to & from our centre for anyone who needs it.
We’re all about belonging and encourage people to come and “try us out” We welcome new members and volunteers!
- Service Type: Day Centres
- Location: Hastings
- Street: St. Martin's Hall, 1120 Willowpark Road North
- City: Hastings
- Map Address: 1120 Willowpark Road, Hastings, Hawke's Bay
- Phone: (06) 870 7025
- Mobile: 021 858 065
- Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator: Kirsteen Keene
- Website: http://hseniors.org.nz
Open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.00pm