Anglican Care Waiapu
Anglican Care Waiapu is committed to supporting our most vulnerable children, young people, families/whanau and elderly; partnering with them to achieve positive outcomes. We recognise and acknowledge Te Tiriti o Waitangi which invites us into a covenant relationship with Maori of mutual respect, support and dialogue.
We are increasing the amount of teachers on our team as we want to provide the highest quality of education we can for our tamariki. Waiapu Kids, Te Hapara Whanau Aroha is a friendly Childcare Centre with a real heart for our children and community, operating under the umbrella of Anglican Care Waiapu. We offer high quality education and care in a safe and engaging environment. We cater for up to 50 children, including 20 under 2 year olds. Learning is interest based where teachers help to foster a love of lifelong learning.
We are looking for two experienced, fun, energized, professional teachers to join our experienced team at Waiapu Kids, Te Hapara Whanau Aroha. These roles are permanent. Role 1: 36 hours. Role 2: 33 hours. The teachers will be responsible for providing a stimulating, fun learning enriched curriculum that reflects each child and the community. We are seeking teachers with a strength in planning, assessment and internal evaluation.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a fun and energetic role-model, and conduct yourself with integrity and respect for others and display excellent teaching qualities. You will have a passion for working alongside children and whanau.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An ECE qualification, and current NZ teacher registration.
- Proven teaching experience within an Early Childhood Education setting.
- Ability to complete all areas of assessment and planning effectively.
- Proficiency in using self-review to sustain ongoing improvement.
- A professional work ethic
- Experience in working with children with a variety of needs and be able to demonstrate a range of positive guidance strategies.
- Professional and effective communication, both written and verbal, and the ability to adapt your communication as required.
- An ability to build relationships and work in partnership with a variety of external and internal stakeholders including parents, families/whanau, community, Iwi, funding partners, other social services, our church partners.
- Ability to foster an environment reflective of the special character and Christian values of Anglican Care Waiapu.
- Ability to drive is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for two teachers to bring their passion and experience to an existing teaching team. Our services is committed to delivering quality early education and care where children and adults are empowered to learn and grow in a caring stable environment, incorporating Christian principles and the Anglican ethos of care, respect and equity.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you – For a Position Description and Application form email email@example.com or download them below. Alternatively, if you want to find out more about this position you are welcome to talk to Jade on 021 911 610.
Anglican Care Waiapu is the social services arm of Anglican Diocese of Waiapu, providing faith based services to children, young people families/whanau and elderly throughout the Hawkes Bay, Bay of Plenty and Eastland. The successful applicant will need to have the ability to foster an environment reflective of the special character and Christian values of Anglican Care Waiapu.