Family Services – Our Centres
Tauranga – Papamoa and Beachaven
Papamoa Family Services is a community social service agency which has operated in the Papamoa area since 1993.
Our primary goal is to assist people to take positive action in their lives by providing expertise, support, resources and information. To achieve this we offer a range of services including Community Education, Financial Mentoring, Family Support, Youth Services, information and advice. The majority of our services and programmes are free for the community, however a koha is greatly appreciated. In addition we provide affordable Counselling Services with qualified Counsellors. We are also an agent of the Tauranga Food Bank. Our premises are also utilised by a number of Tauranga services for meetings with their Papamoa clients. These include Bay of Plenty Addiction Services, Strengthening Families, Child, Youth and Family.
Programmes running in Term 2.
- Money Mates on Tuesday mornings for 4 weeks starting 15th May - Download PDF
- Women for Ourselves - held every Thursday morning during term time starting on Thursday May 3rd - Download PDF
- Building Awesome Whanau - a 6 week parenting programme starting Monday mornings, starting 7th May - Download PDF
- The FREE Fortnightly Community Meal - All welcome - “because food tastes better when you eat it with friends” - Download PDF
Beachaven Family Services
- Address: 3 Palm Springs Boulevard, Papamoa Beach, Papamoa 3118, Papamoa
- Manager: Gale Gordon
- Phone: (07) 542 1725
- Email: email@example.com
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am to 3pm
A koha is appreciated and no referral required.
Beachaven Family Services is a place for people of all ages to gather, make new friends and find support. Beachaven has a number of group activities that anyone can attend, including playgroups, craft groups for kids and adults, music group, recreation group, walking group and a monthly lunch for our seniors.
Our staff also offer advocacy for individuals and families.
Beachaven's mission is to provide fellowship and friendship to the people of Papamoa East. We offer a meeting place and shared activities that help support families and strengthen our community.