Skip to content
Day Centres – Te Puke
The Kauri Centre – Te Puke
- Address: St. Johns Anglican Church Hall, 47 Jocelyn Street, Te Puke
- Manager: Colin Oomen
- Phone: (07) 218 0108
- Mobile: Colin Oomen - 021 1359090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 3pm
- To view our brochure, click here.
At the Kauri Centre we care for older people during the day with aroha and respect. We can collect and take you home again. Fun activities, a hot meal, lots to do and friendly faces.
- A day programme/care for seniors.
- Person centred care for those living in the community of Te Puke and districts.
- Leave your loved one with us for the day while you do what you need to do.
- A full programme of fun and activities especially for older folk.
- A midday meal and morning and afternoon teas included.