At the Kauri Centre we care for older people during the day with aroha and respect. We can collect and take our clients home again. Fun activities, a hot meal, lots to do and friendly faces.
- A day programme and care for seniors living in the community.
- We care for your loved one at our centre, so carers can take time out.
- Professional and person centred.
- Dementia care is our specialty but all inclusive, all encompassing for those who need us.
- A midday meal is included.
- Bookings essential and there are both private and subsidised clients.
- Service Type: Day Centres
- Location: Papamoa
- Street: Evans Road Community Church, 30 Evans Road
- City: Papamoa
- Map Address: 30 Evans Road, Papamoa, Bay Of Plenty
- Phone: (07) 218 0108
- Mobile: Colin Oomen - 021 1359090
- Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager: Colin Oomen
- Brochure: https://anglicancarewaiapu.nz/wp-content/uploads/Kauri-Centre-Brochure-1.pdf
Open Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am to 3pm